PCB DESIGN & FABRICATION IN ILLINOIS USA
Make sure your printed circuit boards (PCBs) meet all of your production requirements by having Milplex Circuits Inc. in Addison, Illinois, handle your PCB design review and fabrication. We make your job easier by delivering excellent products on time, every time, no matter what volumes you need
|You can trust on us to assist you with every phase of your PCB production, beginning with early design reviews and designs for manufacturability to catch any flaws. |
We offer same-day service for prototype builds and take care of all your preproduction and pilot-run needs.
Let us provide you with a high mix of parts and all volumes. Our top-of-the-line business software and bar code tracking systems help us deliver flawless service.
PLANT & EQUIPMENT
|Our plant utilizes the latest, process-proven equipment and technology to give you the best results every time. Here are some of our plant equipment:|
• Gerber™ Laser Photoplotting
• Automatic Copper Electroplating
• V-Scoring and Routing for Panelization
• Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Compliant Coating (including Immersion in Tin, Silver, or Gold, and Lead-Free Soldering)• Automated Optical Inspection (AOI)
• Netlist Electrical Testing
• Flying Probe Electrical Testing
• Orbotech™ & Expert Computer-Aided Manufacturing
REQUIREMENTS & TURNAROUND TIMES
|We offer a variety of solutions to meet your company’s needs. When you come to us to manufacture your prototypes, we typically have your product back to you within three to five days; however, we are equipped to produce your prototype in one day, if needed. Our short runs take one to two weeks, and two to three weeks for standard production.|
Contact us in Addison, Illinois, USA to discuss a QUOTE for your PCB design, review and fabrication needs.